Blog Archive

Friday, August 16, 2013

Redskins Training Camp: What I'd like to see

It's the last day of open camp and there are still some questions I have. While some of those questions will be answered in the preseason games it would be nice to see thing moving in the right direction. 

1. RGIII recovery - so far things have been going as planned, if not better, but I would like to see Griffin hit a few deep balls with some real power and accuracy. According to Rich Tandler of Real Redskins Griffin planted well on is injured knee and besides one throw was impressive. Today would be great if he could improve even more in his confidence and really throw the ball deep. 

2. Bacarri Rambo still needs to show me more. There a lot of people pretty high on him but I have my doubts. He lacks great sideline to sideline speed and while some of that can be covered up by making quick decisions it still worries me. It will be hard to see his progress during camp so gamest will be key for him.

3. Aldrick Robinson needs to become more reliable.  At the beginning of camp but since then has had too many drops. He needs to improve on that if he wants to make a push for more playing time.

That's all for now check back in after practice for analysis of the day. Hail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment